Since the latest government announcement the TV and Media industry are now back shooting on location again whilst adhering to health and safety standards.
Orchid Digital will be back filming on location from 1st June 2020 so please let us know if you would like to book us for a video shoot firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be taking the following safety measures to ensure that our clients are kept safe.
- We will only be filming outside or within an office environment (currently no homes)
- We will only allow up to 2 people in front of the camera (with 6ft apart). You will be provided with a radio mic so we can stand a good distance away whilst filming.
- Orchid Digital will be limited up to 2 crew members at any one time. We shall also wear gloves, masks and wipe done any equipment before and after.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of Coronavirus then you must cancel your shoot and we shall book in for an alternative date. There is no charge for moving your date at late notice. (we shall also cancel our end if we are experiencing any symptoms).
- Locations covered currently are Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, and outside M25.
NOT KEEN TO FILM JUST YET? THEN TRY THESE OPTIONS…
- We can re-purpose existing footage you have into fresh new social media video so you can keep your marketing updated.
- Take footage on your smartphone and send to us to, we can edit with animation or existing photography for example to bring your brand to life.
- We provide several styles of animation, and can communicate with us all from the comfort of your home or office without having to meet us.
- We can ‘meet’ you for a chat on Zoom, so why not give Helen a call on 07906 824759 to arrange a time.